COVID-19 Phase 1 Appointment/Service Guidelines
The safety of our clients and the stylist is Hair I Come, LLC’s top priority. Hair I Come, LLC has taken the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. These precautions include temperature scans, the use of PPE (face masks), regular cleaning and disinfecting of products, and tools. To ensure the health, safety, and reduce the risk of potential exposure, clients must adhere to the following appointment/service guidelines outlined below.
- Do not schedule an appointment if you or anyone in your household:
- Have traveled outside of the United States within the last 14 days.
- Have been in close contact with someone who has traveled outside of the United States within the last 14 days.
- Have come in close contact or cared for someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
- A non-contact forehead scan will be administered before entering clients’ homes, services will be denied if the temperature is 99.0 and above. The option to reschedule for a future appointment will be available.
- Clients must complete and sign the COVID-19 Client Questionnaire and Assumption of Risk Waiver
- Both clients and the stylist will be required to wear a CDC approved face mask for the duration of service. If clients do not have a face mask one will be provided at fee of $10.
- Service location must be clean and free of debris and/or clutter (i.e. countertops and sinks).
- All additional members within the client’s household must remain clear of the service location for the duration of service.
- Clients are required to provide two CLEAN laundered towels for services.
View and fill out the COVID-19 Client Questionnaire and Assumption of Risk Waiver. Please provide a digital copy via text or email to email@example.com prior to your scheduled appointment.
Referral based business only. When scheduling your appointment please note who you were referred by. Appointments made 6pm or after will occur a $10 up-charge.
Please note that your requested appointment time may be adjusted during the final confirmation process.
Same-Day Scheduling Flexibility
Available for appointment date and time that’s currently unavailable? Do you have flexibility within in your schedule to be considered for Same-Day Scheduling in the event of last-minute cancellation or reschedule? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your flexible availability to be considered for Same-Day Scheduling.
*10% Senior (+65) Discount
Prices are based on a 20 mile radius outside of zip code 20170. Each additional mile outside of this area will be subject to a $1 per mile travel fee. Minimum $55 service for travel outside of the 20 mile radius.